Sixteen finalists of “Residential Mid-End House Design” Competition presented their proposal to CEO Provident Development, Felix S. Hasamin and management team, after on the previous process, their proposal were being selected by the prominent architect, Yori Antar.
And, here are the winner of “Mid End House Design” Competition:
1. Mifta Fakhri (Universitas Gajah Mada, Yogyakarta)
2. Eka Pradhistya (Universitas Gajah Mada, Yogyakarta)
3. Titus Pandu (Atma Jaya, Yogyakarta)
4. Anggoro Setia B. (Universitas Gajah Mada, Yogyakarta)
5. Firdiansyah Fathoni (Institut Teknologi Sepuluh November, Surabaya)
6. Evan Adi Wijaya (Universitas Parahyangan, Bandung).
Total prize given is 120 million rupiahs, and an opportunity to join Provident Development professional team.